Providing strategic corporate and marketing communications
• Corporate Communication
• Marketing or Lifestyle Communications
• Content Development & Production (End to End)
• Media & Community Relations
Sharper Tools, Wider Perspectives
We are looking for talented individuals to join the adQrate team. If you are dynamic, highly motivated, and a creative thinker, then apply with us by sending your resume to email@example.com.
Business Development and Client Servicing Executive
Internship for Computer/IT Students
Internship for Media/Art Students
Senior Marketing Executive
- To drive business development efforts to develop new clients.
- Actively source, contact, meet & secure new clients.
- To achieve assigned revenue and sales activities targets.
- Driving advocacy and giving presentation to current and potential clients.
- Training current and potential clients the use of the system.
- Proactively manage client expectations and ensure that all issues impacting client satisfaction are addressed.
- Leverage the resources of the Company while seeking opportunities to grow client relationships into new geographic areas and practice capabilities.
- Raise the visibility and enhance the reputation of the firm externally through activities and results.
- Working together as a team with client servicing team to ensure client overall satisfaction & familiarity of usage of system.
- Diploma / Degree in Marketing or Business.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- 1-2 years of sales experience or business development. Advertising industry sales experience with existing client contacts would be advantageous.
- Basic understanding of advertising industry if no specific experience in the industry.
- Proactive and energetic in developing new business.
- Experience in cold calling would be highly advatageous.
Rewards & Opportunities
- Fast growing company with potential for career advancement.
- Salary + incentives.
- Highly attractive incentive plan, potentially higher than salary earned.
- Responsible for meeting, preparing and conducting presentations and ultimately managing corporate and consumer clients.
- To initiate business development activities.
- Conduct market research, identifying and contacting prospects, negotiation and client visits.
- Conducting projects alongside the Business Director.
- Responding to clients requirements, propose solutions for media advertisement and solving problems to achieve clients satisfaction.
- Maintaining business relationship with clients and developing new business opportunities in order to achieve sales quota set by the Management.
- Managing all aspects of a campaign; Track and report on clients progress and adv. Volume.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Degree in Marketing, Business, Media or equivalent qualification.
- Preferably Executives specializing in Sales – advertising, Marketing/Business Development, media or corporate sales equivalent.
- Has background in media industry for sales or planning will be preferred.
- At least 1 - 3 years of working experience in the sales field is required for this position. Applicant with proven past track record in sales will be an advantage.
- Preferably good market knowledge of Media and Advertising as well as good client knowledge and network.
- The candidate must be aggressive, organized, hard-working, thinks outside the box and enjoys working in a dynamic yet challenging environment.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English.
- Must be computer literate.
- Applicants must possess own transport and willing to work at Solaris Dutamas Kuala Lumpur.
- Fresh graduates from Mass Communication Study are encouraged to apply, as on the job training will be provided.
- Few Position available.
- To work closely as part of a team together with Sales & Marketing Department.
- Design advertising and promotional materials for client or internal use.
- Design traditional, multimedia and social media materials.
- Responsible in translate design concept into design details.
- Able to follow instructions and work independent.
- Candidates must be able to multi-task and prioritize among number of projects.
- Candidates must be detailed and meticulous and have strong attention to details.
- Meet with the account management team to brainstorm and discuss the client's requirements.
- Review and approve proofs of printed copy and work developed by team members.
- Design layouts for print and online publications.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material and generate new images for specific projects.
- Candidates with knowledge of Adobe software, In Design, CSS, HTML, Java Script, Photoshop or Fireworks, Flash, Dreamweaver, Action Script 2 and ASP.net, social media application development and implementation would be an advantage.
- Capable of design and maintenance websites and coordination of special projects.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Full-time positions available.
- To involve in the whole software design, development and testing.
- Intern will be mentored by the Senior for job and development purpose.
- Adequate internal/external trainings as well as guidance will be provided.
- Interns who show potential and excellent working attitude may be offer job opportunities with the company upon graduation.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Solaris Dutamas.
- 1 Internship position(s) for duration of 6 month(s).
- Assist in maintaining detailed media database.
- Supporting media manager and other colleagues.
- Office coordination.
- Marketing coordination.
- Candidate with some media background would be an advantage.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communications, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- 1 Internship position(s) for duration of 3 month(s).
- In charge of understanding software and hardware’s user requirement, technical requirement and to interpret the requirements into actual development plan (ie. Requirement gathering and study, coding, testing and deployment of tested and released system).
- To understand performance requirement based on targeted and projected traffic and to design hardware and software aspects of the system to ensure the system can support the traffic efficiently.
- To analyse and support the existing system deployment, and to make necessary changes as requested.
- To develop software application / web using – ASP, PHP, VB.Net, Java, etc.
- Responsible for all aspects of IT system administration including installation, configuration, monitoring and troubleshooting of server, network, desktop, laptop and applications.
- Provide IT helpdesks support to users and assist in technical issues.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Degree in Engineering (Computer / Telecommunication)or equivalent qualification.
- At least 1 year of working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English.
- Good hardware (desktop, laptop, server) and network equipment troubleshooting.
- Experience in supporting web services and other system integration component.
- Working knowledge of communication protocols and networks technology.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply, as on the job training will be provided.
The position "Senior Marketing Executive" will be leading the change of how media booking is being done. He/She will be focused on generating awareness and users to our platform, ultimately media booking through our "programmatic advertising" platform. The key objectives of marketing would be to educate & convince advertisers to adopt our platform in the process of media booking.
- Tactical planning on marketing & branding.
- Reaching out to the mass through social, digital & traditional media, events & roadshows, and any other means identified collectively with the team.
- Executing and monitoring marketing department's key performance index.
- Achieve marketing department KPIs set forth together with manager.
- Proactively work with media management & client servicing team to understand and evaluate media inventory sales, to identify what works and what doesn't.
- Degree in Marketing / Business / Mass Comm.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Flair in writing marketing messages.
- Minimum 5 years experience in marketing executive level.
- Strong experience in the digital media space with proven digital marketing campaigns.
- Good understanding of advertising industry, especially the media booking process.
- Proactive in promoting idea generation for marketing.
- Ability to work in fast changing environment.
- Ability to execute a full marketing plan, utilising traditional and new media channels.
Rewards & Opportunities
- Potential for career advancement to the role of Marketing Manager.
- Salary + performance bonus.